Corporate Secretarial Services for only S$388 / year
Singapore Companies Act (Cap.50) states that every company is required to appoint a Company Secretary within 6 (six) months of incorporation. A Company Secretary is one who plays an important position in the company whose name is on the legal documents issued by Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
A Company Secretary must be either one of the following:
- Singapore Citizen
- Permanent Resident (PR) of Singapore
- EntrePass or Employment Pass / Dependent Pass holders with a local Singapore address.
We can act as your Company Secretary for only S$ 388 per year!
Package Inclusive of:
- Preparation of Minutes’ book and Resolutions for Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM)
- Maintain Statutory Register book of Directors, Secretaries, Auditors and members of the company.
- Filing of Resolutions with ACRA on changes in the company’s profile such as, appointments / resignations of directors, secretaries and auditors.
- Filing of Annual Returns on a yearly basis
- Safe-keeping of Common Seal
- Safe-keeping of Shares Certificate
Advantages of appointing us as your Company Secretary
- Compliance with Company Act (Cap.50)
- No more confusing due dates to remember on filing your annual returns
- Ascertaining that the company is operating within the boundaries of the law
- Ascertaining that the directors are operating within the boundaries of the Memorandum & Articles of Associations of the company
- Advisory on General Company Laws under the Act (Cap.50)
Annual Returns & Filing at S$210
All companies in Singapore is required to file its Annual Return with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) on a yearly basis. The due date for filing its Annual Return defer from companies to companies as it is solely depends on your company accounting year end date.
Companies are required to file for its Annual Return within 6 (Six) months from the date of the accounting year end. Failure to do so, will result penalties imposed by ACRA.
This Annual Return & Filing service is for company who has their own secretary but would like us to assist in their filing as part of their compliance.
Package Inclusive of:
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) Agenda
- Agreement to Short Notice
- Attendance Sheet
- AGM Minutes
- Board Resolution needed for the AGM
- Annual Return Filing
- Annual Return Filing Fees to ACRA (worth S$60)